Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: a serious observation about hypocrisy

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Kev Owens's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    701
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well and truly answered, but I just wanted to add the point that if people don't believe in you as your working towards your dream ( as GREATwarEAGLE pointed out; whatever that is) then you can aspire to prove them wrong. Do it on your own steam and don't let anyone hold you back or knock you down.

    Then when you make it the final result is just as sweet... if not sweeter!

    [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] I can do it!
    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] Sorry to say I told you so but...
    [img]tongue.gif[/img] I told you so!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member bully_the_kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2002
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    here lies the ridicolous post made by a DRUNK ITALIAN GUY [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member ac_01's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2001
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So more of a Catch22 than a hipocracy....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •